Sigh. We have so got to change the fucking name of this disease.
And what are the helpful suggestions that the US Department of Health and Human Services apparently offers?
* Keep a log of activities that trigger extreme fatigue, and try to avoid those things.I'm not sure which one of them made me laugh more.
* Try to get some light exercise. But always talk to your doctor before starting an exercise program.
* Take an over-the-counter pain reliever for the aches, muscle and joint pain, and headaches that can accompany the syndrome.
* Try a non-drowsy antihistamine to help with allergy-like symptoms.
* Talk to your doctor about whether an antidepressant can help you feel and sleep better.
* Join a support group.